ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser - My Personal Reviews on Product's Key Features That I Felt Was Superbly Good

ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser
Featuring Laser Auto-Focus Feature

 ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser
A Pair of Caucasian Couple Embarking Down The Slide 

 ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser
Video Taken Using This Amazing Phone

I must say that the video quality is superbly good. I'm impressed by this and its one of the features that makes this a "Must Buy Phone." The quality of the video is also enhanced by the Pixel Master Technology on the 13MP Rear Camera that makes the video sharp and clear. In addition, the Laser Auto-Focus adds on to creating this amazing video by measuring ensuring perfect focus when recording any form of video.

 ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser
Our Journey Down Wild Wild Wet's Slide
(Take Note: Phone Is Not Waterproof)

A High-End Phone With Such Amazing Features
Is Really Hard To Find At Such An Affordable Price of ~$279
(Taken @ D'Resort)

Moreover, the extended Battery life also makes this the perfect accompaniment for my travel needs. I charged my ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser to 100% before I left the chalet and I was able to last till the next day after an intense photo taking session at Wild Wild Wet.

Morning Wake-Up Look
Beautification Camera Effect

Moreover, the extended Battery life also makes this the perfect accompaniment for my travel needs. I charged my ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser to 100% before I left the chalet and I was able to last till the next day after an intense photo taking session at Wild Wild Wet.

Best Feature I Felt Was The
Laser Auto-Focus With Super Resolution

I had only few seconds on the bus to take this photo as I saw this amazing scene in Singapore. I just had to take out my ASUS ZenFone 2 and take this amazing shot. I'm quite happy it turned out pretty well.

For More Information
Visit Their Website & Facebook Page 
Get Them Online Today!

At ASUS Website

Table Of Specifications
Comparison Between The 3 Different Models

Comparison Chart 1
Display, Dimensions & Colors

Comparison Chart 2
Camera Features

Comparison Chart 3
Hardware (GPU, CPU, STORAGE)

Comparison Chart 4
Battery & Techology

Comparison Chart 5
Connectivity, Navigation, Audio & Sensor

Share:

0 comments