Is McDonald’s® Crispy Chicken & Chocolate Pie worth being ’hyped’ up for?

Is McDonald's® Crispy Chicken & Chocolate Pie worth being 'hyped' up for?

McDonald's® recently brought back the Chocolate Pie alongside the "Crispy Chicken." To be honest, the patty does indeed taste somewhat similar to that of the McSpicy®, but I'll leave you to be the judge of that. I'll rather stick to my McSpicy® that serves thicker and juicier meat as compared to the all-new "Crispy Chicken." As for the Chocolate Pie, I did not manage to try it out previously but managed to do so when I was purchasing supper back for my brother. The overall taste of the chocolate pie was still okay... but I felt that the pie was a little too sweet for me. The entire chocolate pie feels more like a chocolate overdose rather than a simple dessert. I feel that McDonald's® could make the pie better by balancing out certain aspects of the chocolate pie to make it unique and special. They could swap out the chocolate crust with something else rather than making the entire chocolate pie, just simply chocolate. I feel there must always be a balance when we're having dessert and I'm not sure if most of you might agree but I think it might taste even better with the ordinary "Apple Pie" crust or something lighter and fruity.

I still do urge you guys to try it out yourselves as everyone has their own personal preference and perspective of the food that they eat.

PS: No offence to those who love these two additions to 
McDonald's® Menu, as I'm just sharing my own personal views of the "Crispy Chicken" & "Chocolate Pie."



Quoted from Mcdonald's Official Facebook Page: "Our new Crispy Chicken - a generous piece of crispy, juicy, tender thigh meat that hits the spot every single time. It's so tasty you'll want to have it again and again and again!"

Crispy Chicken
 Food Delecto-Meter: ✔✔✔ |


Quoted from Mcdonald's Official Facebook Page: "Look no further. The Crispy Chicken is all tasty thigh meat and no bones! You’ll love every crispy, juicy, tender bite. Order Now"


Quoted from Mcdonald's Official Facebook Page: "When you're so into Crispy Chicken and you just can’t stop, won’t stop. Satisfy your cravings and order now at: https://www.mcdelivery.com.sg/"



Quoted from Mcdonald's Official Facebook Page: "Discover crispiness, juiciness, tenderness… in every bite."



Quoted from Mcdonald's Official Facebook Page: "Introducing the new Crispy Chicken, an all-rounder in every way. Enjoy full flavours with each crispy, juicy and tender bite. Make it even better with golden curls of Twister Fries™ on the side and your all-time favourite Chocolate Pie for dessert."

Chocolate Pie
 Food Delecto-Meter: ✔✔✔ |

For more information oMcDonald's® Singapore, please visit the following links via the buttons below:

Share:

0 comments