Toast Box Asian Delights - Bringing Amazing Delights Right To Your Door Step (Learn How To Cook Mee Rebus Using Toast Box's Mee Rebus Paste Today!)
Toast Box Asian Delights
Toast Box Asian Delights
In Celebration of Singapore's 50th Birthday
In celebration of Singapore's 50th birthday, award-winning homegrown brand, Toast Box, is pleased to launch its new product, Asian Delights Ready-to-Cook Pastes featuring Curry Chicken, Laksa, Mee Siam and Mee Rebus.
Since the opening of their first store in 2005, Toast Box has been dishing out popular local dishes such as Curry Chicken, Laksa, Mee Siam and Mee Rebus.
Toast Box Asian Delights
Try Out These Scrumptious Delights Today
"As it is Singapore’s 50th birthday this year, we find it meaningful to develop these All-Time Favourites into Ready-to-Cook paste packs, so that customers can easily prepare these dishes at home or get them as gifts for overseas friends who miss our local flavours,” says Mr Vincent Lim, Regional General Manager, Bakery (ASEAN).
With Toast Box’s Asian Delights Ready-to-Cook Pastes, you can easily whip up delicious local dishes at home.
With No Artificial Colouring and trans fat, customers can enjoy the quality and rich flavours.
Each pack of Ready-to-Cook Paste serves 2-3 pax.
A box of any 4 packets (Mee Siam, Mee Rebus, Laksa and Curry Chicken) can also be purchased as gifts for friends or loved ones living abroad.
(Serves 2-3 pax)
Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Shallot, Preserved Soya Bean (Soya Beans, Wheat, Flour, Salt, Sugar, Sorbic Acid),Starches, Peanut, Chilies, Lemongrass, Spices (Coriander Powder, Chicken Seasoning Powder (Salt, Maltodextrin, Monosodium Glutamate, Cornstarch, Sugar, Chicken Meat and Fat) Yeast Extract, Soya Sauce, Palm Fat, Spices, Disodium Inosinate and Guanylate, Contains Permitted Flavouring of Synthetic and Plant Origin), Potato Flake, Chili Powder, Pepper Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Garlic, Candlenut, Dried Shrimp, Turmeric, Galangal, Shrimp Paste (Shrimp, Salt), Benzoic Acid (E210)
You May Omit or Add Certain Ingredients
Ingredients are Based on Personal Preference
A. Toast Box Mee Rebus Paste 200g
B. Water 540ml
Yellow Noodles 420g
Bean Sprouts 70g
Hard Boiled Egg(s) 1-2 pc/pcs
Fresh Prawns 3pcs
Green Chilli (3 pcs) 20g
Fried Shallot 18g
Fried Beancurd Cubes (2pcs) 100g
Fried Mini Shrimps 14.5g
Calamansi 1-2 pc/pcs
Chinese Celery 27g
Step A – Fried Beancurd Cubes
(You May Also Purchase Them Directly)
1. Heat 45ml of cooking oil in wok.
2. When the oil is hot, lower the flame and fry the beancurd cubes for about 1 minute till crisp golden brown.
3. Sieve the oil from the beancurd cubes and leave to settle.
Step B – Mee Rebus Gravy
1. Mix mee rebus paste with water.
2. Pour the gravy into a pot and boil. When it’s boiling, lower the flame and allow it to simmer for 2 minutes without covering the pot.
3. Place the prawns in the boiling water for 2 minutes. Then remove and set aside.
4. Transfer gravy into slow cooker (Auto Regulated) OR into a cooking pot. Cook using low heat. Cover the pot.
Step C – Mee Rebus Noodle
1. Rinse the noodles but be careful not to overwash so as to prevent the noodles from absorbing too much water. We wouldn't want a case whereby the noodles become too soggy and tasteless.
2. Blanch yellow noodles and bean sprouts in boiling water for about 5 seconds.
3. Drain off excess water and put the noodles into a bowl or plate.
4. Gently stir Mee Rebus Gravy before scooping onto noodles and garnishing them with all the other ingredients.
5. Serve it while its hot.
YUMM DELICIOUS MEE REBUS
In The Making
Personally I feel that using the paste to make this Mee Rebus is superbly good as it's not only convenient to use but also relatively easy to prepare.
It taste wonderfully delectable and rich. However, I feel that the outcome will still depend on how well the person cooks it. The taste lies within the chef's hands. I'm not a wonderful cook myself either, so we should start learning how to cook today as we might never know when we might need this skill in the near future.
Optional: Addition of Starch
If You Want The Gravy To Be Thicker
The Ready-to-Cook pastes are retailing for $6.50 per pack except for Mee Rebus which is priced at $6.80 per pack.
Availability of Product
They are available for sale at all Toast Box’s outlets in Singapore except Queenstown MRT Station and Wisma Atria Basement 1.
Photo Credits: Commons Wikimedia
From 8th July to 10th August 2015, join Toast Box in celebrating the nation’s 50th birthday with these in-store promotions.
$0.50 off Purchase
Any Asian Delights Ready-to-Cook Paste
(U.P. $6.50 - $6.80)
$5.00 off Purchase
Coffee Brew & Coffee Powder Set
Purchase a Box
Consists of any 4 packets of Asian Delights Ready-to-Cook Paste at $25
(U.P. $26 - $27.20)
Tags: Best Ready Made Paste Box Cooking Paste Curry Chicken Food Home Cooked Meal Laksa Mee Rebus Mee Siam Prices Pricing Promotion SG50 Promotion Singapore Laksa Toast Box Toast Box Asian Delights