Kaviel Teo's 25th Birthday + Graduation Party 2018

KAVIEL TEO'S 25TH BIRTHDAY + GRADUATION PARTY 2018 (14th July 2018)

Last year, I celebrated the joy of graduation alongside my 25th birthday. I had a great deal of fun, all thanks to my friends who took their time off to make this day fun and special. I felt really honored to have my fellow friends celebrate the completion of my university education at the National University of Singapore (NUS), where I pursued a Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) [Chemical Engineering] Degree.




I would also like to thank @chocablocsg for the chocolate fudge cakes as well as the cute little panda that really represented me, 治熊 [Chinese Character (熊): Bear] well.


Address86 Bedok North Street 4, Singapore 460086
Hours: 11AM - 8PM
Phone
+65 6446 6096
https://chocabloc.com.sg/


@ChocABlocSG's Chocolate Fudge Cakes
RP: $45/KG

Out of all the numerous Chocolate Fudge Cakes I've eaten over the years, the rich chocolate crunchy fudge cakes from @chocablocsg is definitely one of the tastiest. Each bite is filled with chocolaty goodness that simply melts in your mouth, making this slice of happiness so irresistible. At this price point, the homemade Chocolate Fudge Cakes by @chocablocsg is the perfect choice to be shared with your loved ones during joyous occasions (i.e. birthdays, mother's day, father's day and etc). Not forgetting the cute panda biscuits that are superbly tasty and healthier than conventional biscuits. 

BINGO GAME - Congratulations Andrew Kho for winning the Okimochi Box last year

I would like to thank Okimochi for sponsoring last year's giveaway on my birthday. If you guys are not aware of what to surprise someone special with on their special occasion, the Okimochi Box is the solution. Okimochi Box simply makes surprises easy, as they will be the one that will prepare a specially curated surprise box for your loved ones on your behalf. You need not crack your head just to think of what to surprise your loved ones with anymore. You may also make specific requests on the gifts that you have in mind too. 

Simply follow the following steps:
1. Pick an occasion 
2. Set a budget
3. Tell them who is it for
4. Wrap up with the location, time & address

Before you guys look through the cascade of photos of my birthday, I would like to tell everyone out there, especially those who have attended my birthday party last year, "be it the good or the bad memories we have had over the years, I would hope that you'll find it the bonds we have over the years to forgive me for any mistakes that I have made." No one is perfect and it is through life's journey of dealing with mistakes that change one for the better. I would hope we can let bygones be bygones and create fonder memories together in the near future. 

Friendship is one of the purest bonds that one will always need and appreciate, and it's the one I'll always cherish forever and always. This is because if it weren't for all the strong support from all of you guys out there who stood by my side, I wouldn't have been able to achieve what I have today. To all my friends out there: "I may not be able to be by your side always, but do know that you can always feel free to keep in touch and confide in me whenever needed."

All in all, the future is still within our grasp and I'm really anticipating the unfolding of the mysteries of what's to come. Moreover, I hope that this year's party will be even better and memorable.

PHOTO THROWBACK TO #KAVIEL25 BIRTHDAY




Share:

0 comments