|12th Global Chinese Music Awards 2012|
(第12届 全球华语 歌曲排行榜颁奖典礼)
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium
Date: 2nd November 2012
Time: 7.30 pm
Artistes attending this event
罗志祥 Show Luo, 杨丞琳 Rainie Yang, 杨宗纬 Aska Yang, 大嘴巴 Da Mouth, 陈芳语 Kimberley
Hong Kong artistes:
陈奕迅 Eason Chan, 容祖儿 Joey Yung, Twins, 薛凯琪 Fiona Sit, Mr.
丁当 Ding Dang, 郁可唯 Yu Ke Wei, 曹轩宾 Cao Xuan Bin, 曲婉婷 Qu Wan Ting, 东山少爷 Dong Shan Shao Ye,
蔡健雅 Tanya Chua, 陈洁仪 Kit Chan, 阿杜 A-Do, Olivia Ong, 林俊杰 JJ Lin
伍家辉 Wu Jia Hui
For more information about the show, please visit: http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/zh/radio/gcma-2012/
Caught your attention with these list of artistes?
Interested in seeing your cheering for your favourite star?
Drooling to see your favourite stars live in an award ceremony?
Here's A Chance for you to Win a Pair of Tickets!
There are 50 tickets up for grabs!
How do you take part?
It's very simple.
- 'Like' the F&N Fruit Tree Fresh facebook page
- Simply tell us what is your favourite F&N Fruit Tree Fresh juice flavour and why.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the title: F&N Fruit Tree Fresh – Win tickets to the 12th Global Chinese Music Awards 2012 Contest. The email must include the following:
- Your Full Name (as it appears on your NRIC or Passport):
- NRIC/Passport No.:
- Mobile Number:
F&N Fruit Tree Fresh is organizing a contest to give out 50 pairs of tickets through their ongoing Facebook contest at https://www.facebook.com/FruitTreeFreshSG
Terms and conditions apply.
- Flight to and/or accommodations in Singapore are not included in the prize.
- Contestants will be identified by their NRIC or passport numbers.
- Deadline for submission is before 23.59 hours, October 31, 2012
- Contest is open to all. The prize must be collected in Singapore.
- Winners will be announced on November 1, 2012
Take part and Win!
You'll be one of the 50 lucky winners to take part in this awesome event so why not try as you'll never know whether you'll win if you never try taking part at all.No More Second Thoughts
The contest ends on 23.59 hours, 31 October 2012.