Cereal Fried Rice at Pines Cafe in Ngee Ann Polytechnic Alumni Building - Halal Cafe

Pines Cafe at Ngee Ann Polytechnic Alumni
Image Obtained from the Following Link Below

http://www.naa.org.sg/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=96&Itemid=99
Pines Cafe's Menu
Choose your Choices & fill it up in a Paper Provided
My Best Friend
Paying for Food


Popular Blogger
William Tan
(http://onlywilliam.blogspot.sg)
Alumni Cereal Fried Rice
Unique & Tasty Dish


This is the first time I am trying Cereal Fried Rice which was a rather interesting and special experience especially when the only dish that I have ever come across that contains cereals is none other than the dish called "Fried Prawns with Cereals" which in Chinese we call it 麦片虾.
It contains a generous amount of seafood and cereal which makes the entire Fried Rice tasty and delicious and it only cost you about $4.50.

It is something worth trying if you happen to be near SIM or Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

I Would Rate this Dish
✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔
8/10

Fried Tofu With Thai Chilli Sauce
Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside
I Would Rate this Dish
✔✔✔✔✔✔✔
7/10

Mango Waffle Prawn Spring Roll
Fresh Prawns Fried in Waffle Skin


A tinge of mango taste accompanied with prawns wrapped under waffle skin is that sweetens your mouth with every crunch that you bite.
I Would Rate this Dish
✔✔✔✔✔✔✔
7/10

Enjoying My Scrumptious Meal
During My Lunch Break
My Best Friend
Relishing the Scrumptious Delectable Cereal Fried Rice

Popular Blogger
William Tan
(http://onlywilliam.blogspot.sg)
Pines Cafe
535 Clementi Road
Blk 75 Ngee Ann Polytechnic Alumni


Operating Hours

9am - 9pm

Contact Details

Tel: 6468 4060
Fax: 6468 1581

NAA Members
Are entitled to a 20% discount off your total bill.

Share:

0 comments